Wednesday 29 May 2013

My music taste...

I love all Genres, from Rock and Roll to techno pop, Scream and classical, jazz,  everything.

I can't put my finger on it, it's mad. I love all the old stuff like The Doors and The Beatles, The Rolling stones, Little Richard, The Kinks, The Jam, The Who, Joan Jett, Beach boys, Joy division, violent femmes and stuff like that. Then it's Oasis, Iggy Pop, Blur, The Smiths, The Stone Roses, RHCP, The Clash, Interpol, Radiohead, Bowie, Simple Minds, The White Stripes, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, The La's, Nirvana, Editors. Then there's The Kooks, The Libertines, The Strokes, The Killers, Kasabian, TDCC, Bombay Bicycle club, foals, The Vaccines, Snow Patrol, Kodaline. I'm into some of the more rock than roll stuff like The Wombats, We are the ocean, You Me At Six, BMTH, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Rise against. I'm into stuff like Daughter and Birdy. The music they play on skins, Empire of the sun, classical pianists like Ludovico Enaudi, Trading Yesterday and stuff like that. Fleetwood Mac of course. The Maccabees, Florence and the Machine, shit like that.

fuck sake, there's too much, I'm going to suggest playlists once a week anyway so have a listen to a few of the tracks I list.

I despise stuff like Nicki Minaj and stupid shitty rappers that are absoloutely shit and 'sing' about people being hoes and 'getting paper', doesn't appeal to me one little bit. I don't like Taylor swift or one direction or Justin Bieber.

My guilty pleasures are the spice girls (went to see them at the MEN, not to brag) and WHAM!

it's just super crazy, if you ever see me i'll let you have a flip through my ipod, promise.

No matter what your music taste though as long as you enjoy and love your music then that's top, because I think it's cool for people if they love their music like I do, unless the music you're into is a pile of shit and dubstep that sounds like a nokia ringtone.

Music is the love of my life, if it was a living being I'd Marry it and have it's children.

anyway, if you follow my blog you'll get to know a lot more about my music taste.

just a lil' cheesy quote for ya, the picture isn't mine btw...


No comments:

Post a Comment