Thursday 30 May 2013

5 GREAT MORNING SONGS

nobody likes getting up early, but if you're looking for something to get you out of bed (that doesn't involve a bucket of water or being bounced on by your 6 year old brother) in a better mood, then download these 5 songs and stick them on your dock in the morning and I guarantee you'll want to sing along rather than sleep, you can even time how long you brush your teeth with one of them, ey?

Just incase you didn't know, I don't own any of these songs, the videos are from youtube...

1. Empire of the Sun - Walking on a dream


I love this song, it's such a feel good one. When I wake up to tyhis I'm always in a good mood, it usually gets ruined within 10 minutes of leaving the house but fuck it, it's a great song that makes you want to dance in a sort of greased lightning way and go running through the streets in wacky costumes, Give it a listen!



2.  The Boo Radleys - Wake up Boo!


It's talking about Summer being over which is pretty shit, but this is a proper morning song and the chorus is very 'get out of bed and smile' chorus, although you may live in Manchester where it rains a lot,  it's a fun song anyway!

 
 
3. The Drums - Let's go surfing
 
 
This is one of my favourite songs at the moment, it's a great song for teenagers. "I don't care if i'm nothing" is probably my favourite line, although it's a song that you're putting yourself down to, it's empowering and fun and it's just saying "fuck it".
 
 
 
 
 4. WHAM! - wake me up before you go go
 
right I know what you're thinking, cheesy as fuck, but it's such a feel good song. When you're getting ready in the morning dancing around to this like you're in an 80's film is just bliss, whip out your hair brush and it's like wham! - see what I did there...
 
 
 
 
5. Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to
 
this song is so fun and catchy, there's something I just love about Franz Ferdinand's music that makes me want to dance, this one is so energetic and fun to jump about to. perfect for getting you out of slumber mode.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment