Thursday 30 May 2013

Let's just appreciate... Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson is fit as fuck, that's that. It's his brown curly hair and eccentricity, he's just one of God's gifts to us girls who want something to stare at. If Aaron Johnson asked me I would gladly give him my virginity.
"care to join me Ellesse?"

 
You'll know him from stuff like 'Angus, thongs and perfect snogging' which is a must see! Nowhere boy, one of my favourite films of all time (it's about John Lennon before the beatles) and of course Kick-ass which is very funny.



although he's married to Sam-Taylor Wood who is twice his age and has 2 children, there's still hope with this gorgeous 22 year old... probably.
 
he's a deffinate 10/10.
 


(I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES OR THE FILMS MENTIONED)

No comments:

Post a Comment